Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends"

Hey there Hey,

Hope all is well! It's a pretty pumped up day for me! It's been very rainy and gloomy but my spirits are from that today! It's all sunshine on my side of the Empire today just cause I say so. Isn't that great?!? After dropping off the kids at school and feeling a roller coaster of emotions, I pumped myself up with some Crossfit action! I must say I pushed myself today and did what I had too and on time. I have the rips in my hands to prove it! LOL I have been on a roll since. All I can say is that I am grateful for my GOD and my family. In days like today, yeah it's easy, but on days that are not so chipper, it's them that keep me inspired at heart!

Today's post I want to dedicate to my Mother of Pearl, better known as SimplyyMayra from Ponder Wonders. If you haven't checked out her blog you must STOP what you are doing immediately and check it out for a quick fix! Her blog offers so much beneficial information not only to ones mind but to ones soul. Through her life struggles she managed to find her way and now she shares her wisdom with the world. It's actually pretty cool because I have her to my access whenever I want. Anyhoot, lately I have noticed that she hasn't been posting often on her blog. Being that I KNOW she has a gazillion and one drafts she's been dying to share, this could only mean a few things and well I don't know if that's too good... (sighs)

Sometimes we hit slumps, speed bumps, walls, dark streets, etc... But that doesn't really matter. What's important is how we react when we hit the slump or when we're down and what we do to get ourselves back up! A lot of times when I experience the feeling of the above mentioned I try to take deep breathes and bring myself back to my center. But, because we are HUMAN and a lot of the times it's easier said than done it's nice to have a support system or buddy! Like the Beatles song says: "We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends"! Nothing more true. We weren't created to be alone so having someone to help keep the inspiration is so important to have and well I am grateful I can be that for Mother Of Pearl today!!! "Ain't No Mountain High, Ain't No Valley Low!!!" (LOL, I just carrack myself up, ahahahahaaa Hey, I was already quoting songs)

Below I am sharing some images in hopes to inspire! To remind you Perlita of that "Happy Place" you were in that kept you inspired and gave you hope. Remember how you taught me "Monkey Bars". I know if I miss you and your post, the blogosphere world must SHO NUFF too! I know you have so much to worry about Mom. You do have 3 daughters that are adults with their own lives and well being a mother myself I completely throw the white flag up with ya! Take a deep breathe and come back to your center. God is in charge of the rest. You have a lot that counts on you! It is your calling and your gift to touch people lives from all around the world. It's like you say all the time that when you are doing your true calling it's when you are most alive. So looks like you have some catching up to do... I look forward to reading some more about Siela!!! (Potos)
































xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment