Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Currents Projects

Hey there Hey,

I hope all is well with everyone! As you all know I am Mrs. SeLaRom, founder-owner of SeLaRom Empire, Inc.. In my business I offer the services of Professional Hair Styling, Professional Make-up and Photography. FULL PACKAGE! Since I am trying to update my blog with lots of missing info, I wanted to share some of the projects I am currently working on with the readers here at Shashack.

For more detailed information you can always visit my business blog: SeLaRom Empire, Inc., and stay updated with all my past and current art projects.

In this particular project a client of mine was given images of poor quality to keep as a memory of her Wedding Day. Below are a couple before and after images demonstrating the touch of my magic!!! I am so honored that I can offer a happy ending to their story. More images soon to come and will be posted on: SeLaRom Empire, Inc. Can't Wait!!!





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job Shasha! I'm sure your client was very happy, you are superdeeduperdee talented!

    ~SimplyyMayra ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She was so pleased she is contracting me to fix all her images and make an album from it. Very excited! Imagine when I refine my skills with some courses! I will be even more superdeeduperdee great!!! Thanks for the love and support my little pearl <3

      Delete