Saturday, August 10, 2013

Morning Prayer

Good Morning! It is Saturday and what a lovely morning it is over here on my side of the Empire. I have been up since 6 AM, did my usual morning routine and around 7 AM I went outside to embrace the mornings fresh air. What I thought was going to be a moment turned out to be a heavenly hour of me, nature and bliss. The wind was blowing on my face as my eyes were closed. My ears taking in all the sounds nature had to offer me this morning. (ahhhhhh... sighs) I heard a wood pecker, I heard baby birds chirping for their morning meal. I heard chimes a neighbor has up on their balcony. It was very relaxing. It gave me that moment to be whole in my center. Amazing! I ended it with a special prayer my "Mother of Pearl" better known as "SimplyyMayra" from Ponder Wonders shared with me one day. It has stuck with me since and every chance I get, I pull it out and read it as I pray.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wish I would've been with you to share such a blessed and beautiful morning. Miss ya!

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete