Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Affirmations

Hey there Hey,

Hope all is well. The sun is out and shining but covered by the clouds every now and then. The forecast read some afternoon showers on my side of the Empire. The weather kind of matches my mood this morning. Ever feel like the light that shines within you is being dimmed by the outside realm in some way, shape or form?!? I dislike very much when I feel this way. It makes me feel off balance. But, because of my strong belief in perception and the importance of how we choose to see the things that life brings forward to us, I chose to put my head phones on, I have some great mediation song on replay, (funny my eldest Brit Brit was the one that found it for me, I love her to pieces), and I decided to search for inspiration. I usually like going through my emails at this point because I know the "Uni-Verse" has it's way of speaking to me, if I chose to be still to listen. As never doubted in bold letters the daily love email title stands out: "How To Feel Your Feelings While Remaining Sane", (please feel free to click on link to read and/or subscribe) WOW!!!

Talk about being right on point. Only makes me content to know that I am at least on the right path and should trust the Uni-verse and myself more often to embracing all my feelings. I struggle with anger so I find it that every time I am presented with an issue it always takes the opposite of my feeling angry to solve or get through it. That becomes very emotionally draining and very challenging. It even attacks my health in a way that makes me so ill, I am currently on medication for it. (don't like the sound of that at all)

So right here, right now I am choosing to change my perception about the current mood I find myself in. I chose to be humble and still so that I can come to peace and hear what my heart truly has to say. Feel what I have to feel and move on with it. I actually feel a whole lot better all of sudden. I am so thankful I can share with all of you.



I AM safe to feel my feelings 

I AM 100% OK with feeling the way I feel 

I ALLOW myself to feel 


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment