Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Breakfast for the Champs!

Hey there Hey!!!

Boy am I feeling vibrantly energetic today. Maybe it's because I was finally able to upload all the images from my phone onto the computer and now I have like a billion and one posts that I have to share! How exciting!!! (jump, jump, jiggle)

Well, I was finally able to get the clear from the doc and started my venture with Cross Fit training again. Which let me tell you that I have NEVER, EVER, exercised my whole body as I do when doing this form of routine. What don't we do & every day is always different! Anyway that will have to be a whole other post that I will be excited to share. With all the exercise going on we need to make sure we have the proper nutrition to help back our strength and endurance up to it's fullest potential. So of course we all know that "breakfast" is the most important meal of the day. If you think about it you are breaking the fast. "break-fast".

This morning on the menu Kahuna, (the hubby), made his traditional deliciously yummy recipe for our His & Hers protein!

The perfect protein shake blend! 

2 scoops of Protein (chocolate or vanilla is best) 
1 whole banana
1 spoonful of Peanut Butter (I like crunchy) 
1 cup of Organic Vanilla Soy Milk
3 ice cubes
BLEND!

Got Shake?!?!?

Hope you Enjoy!!! Let me know if you guys try this and like it as much as I do!!! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment