Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Affirmations

Hey there Hey!

Hope everyone is having a blessed Friday so far. It's a sunny yet cloudy day on my side of the Empire but that's OK. Without the rain there is no shine! We need the cloudy days to see and appreciate the real beauty in sunny days. It's just like with ourselves. We need to get to know the bad so that we can over come it with our good! I don't know about you but I constantly pray and ask for all the negativity and all that's not a part of what's meant for me or who I truly am, to be taken away and ripped out of my life and make room for what is suppose to uplift and make me whole. Sometimes as humans we can't see past the storm. Past the adversity, past all the negative that is going on in our lives. Or could it just be our own perspective on things. It can be very difficult to accept that the goals or dreams we have set for us isn't at all aiming towards our purpose.  

Sometimes we have no idea that what's being taken away from us or what's giving us trouble in our life is really a life lesson or a life favor to us in disguise. For instance there are certain circumstances I am not happy to find myself in at the current moment, however, I have chosen to accept that maybe all this chaos going on is just part of the process of cleaning out all the dirt and negativity in my life. To finally put me in the proper alignment and make room for what is suppose to be! My Purpose! Which is what I have been asking for all this time. It's about perspective and the right timing. Do you see the glass half empty or half full. How about the fact that there is even a glass and it has something in it to begin with...?!?! I believe we go through everything we do in life to be ready. I am not sure for what, where, who, when and why? But HEY, as soon as it all becomes clear I will be READY!  Today I Affirm....



Life supports Me in my purpose!

I AM 100% Self Approved! 

I give away my gifts in service to others!  


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment