Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"Just Say It"

Wow, so I am listening to the Christmas station on my Pandora radio. Now, I am a firm believer in signs, but always doubtful if I interpret them at the right time. Since I have been lately trying to open myself up to all kinds of possibilities and ways to heal my broken past, I have been experiencing lots of whispers through out my silence. 

So as I am writing the post Connections, I am coming towards the end where I am mentioning the possibility of inviting my Father over for the holidays, this song plays randomly on the "Christmas" station... Yeah OK!

Louder than this, I would have to be deaf to not hear it coming from a mile away! Grateful that I came across this song and its interpretation to my life at this given moment. 

                                                                           

                                                                   "Say"
                                    by: John Mayer
Take all of your wasted honor
Every little past frustration
Take all of your so-called problems,
Better put 'em in quotations

Say what you need to say

Walking like a one man army
Fighting with the shadows in your head
Living out the same old moment
Knowing you'd be better off instead,
If you could only . . .

Say what you need to say

Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end
Its better to say too much
Then never say what you need to say again

Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say



This is an art piece that my husband, Shaun Rafael drew a couple weeks ago. He is a true artist and I love all of his work. I am sharing this specific piece because it goes perfect to the above mentioned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment