Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tag your It!!!

So I have been tagged!!! Yay to participate in a fun holiday game known as Winterliscious Tag! I was given the lovely pinch by a  fellow blogger known as Simplyy Mayra from, Ponder Wonders
AKA: My Mother of Pearl/ Abuelita Jones!!! LOL (I had too) 

Below is a list of questions pertaining to your personal preference during the Holiday Season.This was so much fun to partake in and hope you all enjoy reading and sharing!!! 

Topic of the Day:
Winterlicious Tag!
Tag: A series of Christmas Questions.
Once you are tagged, you answer the same questions. 
If you want you can add a question of your own! Tag as many people as you like!!
No Re-tags!
And don't forget to go link-up your post at Yesi's


                                                     Questions:

Favorite Winter Nail polish: I try to keep myself in the habit of polishing nails when I do my own manicure. Although my main color is clear, LOL But, if I were to choose a color I would like for the holidays it would be Holiday, by: OPI from the Kardashian collection along with Revlon's new polish line A Night In Town. It's a really nice deep red. 

Favorite Winter Lip product: I am not a lipstick kind of girl, so I would have to say my baby lips balm all year around.
Most worn winter clothing piece: I like scarves and boots! 
Most worn winter accessory: I like to buy Christmas accessories from Target for my girls and I to wear as we get closer to Christmas Day! I have a pair of Jingle earrings that are my favorite =) 

Favorite Winter Candle: Aromatherapy!!! I like the apple cinnamon scent during this time of year. 
Favorite Winter Beverage: Really?!? Is that even a question?!?!... HOT CHOCOLATE!!! I actually have a cup most days in the morning. I am not a coffee drinker at all. 

Favorite Xmas Movie: There are so many to choose from, but if it came down to one, I would pick Jack Frost with Michael Keaton. 
Favorite Xmas song: White Christmas and Winter Wonderland. I listen to the Christmas Station on Pandora all December long!!!
Favorite holiday food: Shoot!!! My Paleta de Lechon asado, OF COURSE!!! =D 

Favorite Xmas Decoration: My Christmas Tree. I think its the perfect touch for Christmas! I also like my homemade ornament decor. Check it out!!! 
(all hand crafted by Shasha *me*)

What is at the top of your Xmas list?: I would have to say LOVE <3 and also a Cricut and maybe some more SPA TIME!!! (shhhh) 
What are your plans for the holiday this year?: To spend it with my family and loved ones gathered at my house while we feast on my amazing Holiday Cuisine!!! 
(The irony of a pool picture during winter! Only in Miami)


Now I am tagging:
Nicole with: Local Sugar Hawaii
Annmarie Pipa with: momto8blog
Sarah with: Enjoying the Epiphany
Ready, Set Go, You're It!!!!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment