Monday, October 15, 2012

Taking Charge....

Hey there Hey!!!

It's a rainy gloomy Monday. I take it that winter is starting to make its grand entrance! What I would originally say is what crappy weather, knowing that I am definitely a sunshine kind of gal. I love the dry and sunny weather as I feel the heat kiss my cheeks, and they slightly turn red, LOL which is a great natural way for blush!!! (being that I am a make-up artist) However, this morning I will embrace the weather by saying I LOVE the RAIN and the fact it comes from the sky is just a true PLUS. It nourishes the trees, plants, it bathes and feeds birds, it helps the seeds to grow, it brings giggles to my children's faces when they get sprinkled just a bit by some drops. ahhhhhh (my heart sighed just thinking of them) <3 I will embrace the gloominess for its this kind of weather that makes me want to stay in and work on my blog and business. This weather sure brings out the creative side in ME!!! So it's no too bad after all....

Its funny how things are not of coincidence. Or at least I DO NOT believe them to be. This morning I decided to change things up a bit. You know work harder at getting myself into the groove of things. Sometimes I find myself on track, while other times I am picking myself up from a slump. So I woke up and instead of doing the usual network browse and seeing how other people's morning went or have gone, I decided to create what my morning would turn out to be. I did my usual morning PRAYER. (which I will use in a separate post), was thankful for everything I have, and went straight to PonderWonders for the Soul Food Monday Ritual Link Up. As we feed our minds and we feed our bodies, it is important to feed our souls, which is why I enjoy this link OH SO VERY MUCH!!!

The link up to my benefit was about taking accountability. Something I seem to have had a hard time doing almost all my LIFE. Sometimes when you undergo lots of hardships you tend to create, or rather "I" created a defense mechanism, where I would be the victim and blame everyone else doing me harm. When in reality, YES they are people that cause us HARM, and even in times when we feel that we have no choice. Or maybe at an age where we really had no proper guidance, and OMG you know poor child.

However, now being almost 30 in the next couple months, I have really learned that it's always been about my choices and what I have decided to actually do with what LIFE has given me or continues to give, cause time continues to GO ON without waiting or offering you any extra minutes. So YES, while I have gone through many obstacles I have decided to make a conscious choice of what I am choosing for myself and for my life no matter what the circumstances. I have changed my perspective, being that I am a mother of 3, wife, sister, daughter, friend, etc... My choices affect the people I have around me, which are usually the people I TRULY LOVE!!!

IN OTHER WORDS I AM TAKING ACCOUNTABILITY!!! I want to acknowledge all my mistakes so that I can embrace the solution and never have to experience it over and over again!!! Whatever it may be!!! I have control of my LIFE by what I choose and when things go wrong take account for them and MOVE ON!!! Monday's Soul Food with PonderWonders, just confirmed it to me this morning "by coincidence" (wink, wink) LOL

So with that said, I will leave you with some inspirational quotes I came across this morning "by coinkidink" (WINK) Hope you enjoy them as much as did!!! I am even thinking of having my husband draw these out on a canvas and putting them up on the walls around my home as constant reminders.  (hmmmmm I smell a project coming into play)

This first one I will apply everyday and all day!!!









Click this Button and Link Up too!!!
Ponderwonders



1 comment:

  1. Hola Shasha!
    This is amazing. I am happy you are making connections! I am so very proud of you! :)

    ~SimplyyMayra

    ReplyDelete