Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm Not Gonna Stop!

Hey there Hey!

Hope everyone is doing alright during what is a rainy day over here in my little nook of the world. How's the weather in your place? 

Well when I initially began this post, it was going to be a simple picture with an inspirational quote. Then I came up with the idea to get a bit more personal and since I mention the phrase: "Bet On It" often in my post, I can let you IN a little more on ME and why I tend to use it a lot! This song represents what I feel about achieving my goals and what I want out of my LIFE. MY EMPIRE <3 I have always been strong willed ever since I can remember. Every time I am challenged, it's like a little switch comes off and I am ready to take it on FULL FORCE! I bump myself pretty hard from time to time, but doesn't STOP me from getting the move back on. BET ON IT!!! 


Everybody is always talking at me, Everybody is trying to get in my head. I wanna listen to my own heart talking, I need to count on myself again...
Did you ever?Lose yourself to get what you want?Did you everGet on a ride, then wanna get off?

Did you ever push away the onesYou should have held close?Did you ever let go?Did you ever not know?

I'm not gonna stop, that's who I amI'll give it all I got, that is my planWill I find what I lost? You know you canBet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it(Bet on me)

I wanna make it right, that is the wayTo turn my life around, today is the dayAm I the type of guy who means what I say?Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it

How will I know if there's a path worth taking?Should I question every move I make?With all i’ve lost, my heart is breakingI don't wanna make the same mistake

Did you everDoubt your dream will ever come true?Did you everBlame the world and never blame you?

I will neverTry to live a lie againI don't wanna win this gameIf I can't play it my way

I'm not gonna stop, that's who I am(Who I am)I'll give it all I got, that is my plan(That's my plan)

Will I find what I lost? You know you can(You know you can)Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it(Bet on me)

I wanna make it right, that is the wayTo turn my life around, today is the dayAm I the type of guy who means what I say?Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it

Hold up, give me room to thinkBring it on downGotta work on my swingGotta do my own thing, hold up

It's no good at all to see yourselfAnd not recognize your faceOut on my own, it's such a scary placeThe answers are all inside of meAll I gotta do is believe

I'm not gonna stopNot gonna stop 'til I get my shotThat's who I am, that is my planWill I end up on top?

You can bet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on itYou can bet on it, bet on itBet on it, bet on it

I wanna make it right, that is the wayTo turn my life around, today is the dayAm I the type of guy who means what I say?Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it(You can bet on me)




And there you have it! This song has helped motivate my every move, since the first day I heard it while watching High School Musical 2 with my eldest daughter Britney, which will be having her birthday this week coming up and I am sooooo excited to celebrate it with her! We are giving her a Hollywood Theme celebration, with a HOT PINK CARPET! But that will have to wait for another post, Stay Tuned....
Enjoy your Saturday!!! xoxo 
PS Don't forget to stop by and link up with SimplyyMayra of PonderWonders for a little snack and enjoy feeding your soul with Soul Food Monday Link ups <3

Ponderwonders

No comments:

Post a Comment