Monday, October 29, 2012

Love is an Inspiration!!!

Hey there hey,

It's a lovely breezy Monday afternoon on my little side of the Empire. (wink wink) I wish there was a feature where we could add music to our posts!!! That would be perfect for me being that I LOVE MUSIC oh SO MUCH!!! I LOVE the way music expresses feelings into a song. If that were possible, I would be playing what I am currently listening to right now on my Pandora station, Frederyk Chopin Radio, and it's playing Michael Dulin, Serenade, from his album titled Timeless. (sighs, sighs, sighs)

Music to my soul, music to my ears, music to my heart. It's my most favorite kind of music. Classical. It's a coincidence the album is named Timeless, since, that is the particular style of art I love to do!!! I love the art of playing the Piano, I love the art of Make-up, I love the art of Hair Styling, I love the art of Photography!!! I LOVE, LOVE it!!! I love many of things. I love the art of DANCING so much, that listening to the right beat, the right sounds, the right vibrations, turns into a virus that penetrates deep within, sending trembles through my veins causing me to get up and SHAKE what my MOMMA GAVE ME!!! (bam bam) LOL

I love the art of Singing. I LOVE to Sing all kinds of songs. Spanish, Country, Pop, R&B, Ballad. I once went to the X-Factor. Made it passed 2 auditions and was then sent home with such an experience that I think I will try it out again some time soon. Or maybe even the VOICE. Love the way the show plays out its auditions.

Anyway, I am getting a little off track getting into my art preferences and what not. What I would really like to share with you is the reading material I came across today and why I was so compelled at first to share with you what I LOVE. I have written a couple times on the topic of LOVE and how much of a struggle it has been and still is in my life. I am reading a book : The Power, In hopes to gain some strength, wisdom and knowledge on such a touchy subject for me. So far this book has taught me profoundly on LOVE and the POWER OF LOVE!!! I came across a few quotes and I would love to share them on today's Link Up with Ponder Wonders, Soul Food Monday's. I hear they are having a self serve buffet. (yummy, wink wink)

At the end of the day LOVE truly is the answer!!! I pray for an abundance of it, so that I can give it freely with an open heart.


" Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all "DANCE" to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible player" - Albert Einstein  (Acrylic on Canvas, Open Heart, from Kristina Scheetz Blog )


Image from The Other Side of Sixty
- " If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." - Marcus Aurelius (121-180) Roman Emperor, from the book The Power. 





 - " For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." - Proverbs 23:7, from the book The Power. 




 " Your emotions affect every cell in your body. Mind and body, mental and physical, are intertwined"- Thomas Tulko, from the book The Power. 


These were very close to HOME for me. I would LOVE to hear what has inspired you to LOVE today!?!?!

Don't forget to LINK up and take advantage of the self serving buffet over at Ponder Wonders!!! I know I will be having some seconds.... (wink wink)

Ponderwonders







No comments:

Post a Comment