Thursday, April 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

Hey there Hey!

I am so sorry for not keeping up with my post. This whole media networking tends to be a little hard fitting in especially when you are so use to other ways such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc... the list can go on! LOL With that said I would like to make it up to you and share some pictures with ya from back in the days. It's called throwback Thursday. Maybe some of you have heard of it, maybe some not. The objective is to post up pictures that are throwbacks. Please feel free to share with me as well and take a stroll down memory lane together. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. It's nice that a picture is almost like making time stand still. Being able to reminisce brings so much appreciation and gratitude to my heart. It reminds me how I have grown and how my family and I have come a longs way....

Let the Throwbacks Begin!!!

Me and my Little Britney 2009

2009 Miss my hair this color! 

At the Twilight Premiere with my stud friends Rob and Tay! #teamedcob

My sisters Bryanna Ashley & Taylor Marie <3 2009

My monkey man! 2011

Yeah! Try getting a picture with all of them looking.... LOL 2011

Me and my Bestie!!! My sister Chantelle <3 2010

My momma, my sisters & I 2010

Finally one of the whole gang!!! The Rafael's Summer 2012

With my most prized possessions Summer 2012



1 comment:

  1. Hola Shasha!
    LOL!!! Love all the pics! You know Ima steal'em ;)

    ~Mom :p

    ReplyDelete