Monday, April 8, 2013

Sneaky Peeky

Hey there Hey!

It's a great Monday morning over in my side of the Empire. We have been experiencing some gloomy weather which I love as well, but it's nice to see some sunshine and feel nice warm kissed breeze. Anyway! If you can't tell I am very very excited! If I could share emoticons... wait let me search Google quickly!

Image from Google
OK!!! I am back and this is exactly how I feel. However, I do have a busy morning on Monday's. I have therapies with Brenden til about 11ish. Of course, I can't contain myself and if you knew me well you would definitely know that I can't keep surprises or anything that I may think might be of a surprise for too long!!! LOL, well it also depends on the context of the matter. In this case I am just really eager to share my genuine and honest thoughts and feelings about yesterday's Autism Speaks Awareness Walk. What a learning experience! 


I leave you with a sneak peek of the start to a great day!!! 

Stay tuned for more.......


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your pics mi amorcito. Love ya!

    ~Mom :)

    ReplyDelete