Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Make-Up in 5 & Let's Go!

Hey there Hey It's a beautiful Monday on my side of the Empire. The sun is shining and the weather is sweet!   It's the start of a brand new week, possibly new goals, new routines or agendas. Monday's for some reason seems to be the lingerer of the weekdays and well we all know how it can tend to make us feel from time to time. That is why I choose to consciously see Monday as the start of a new day, for new opportunities and time to create ways for success. Plus I don't think of Monday on a Monday... On Monday, I am already thinking of how it's going to be Tuesday and Tuesday is closer to Wednesday, which is half way through the week, so it's all good! LOL, of course with the exception of some human days here and there.

Sooooo, now that we are all out of breathe, and in the need for speed to rush out of the door, I decided to take today "Monday" as a perfect example to show how we can fit in a little bit of make-up in 5. Since I am not at all a make-up person (the irony) I choose natural and very simple almost everyday. My make-up bag literally only has to hold 6 things! I chose items that are beneficial to my skin always; as I believe that make-up should begin with a naturally great base, which is of your own skin complexion. I also choose items that are practical and give in easy to my need to be quick schedule, especially for a Monday. It's enough that I am putting on the stuff so it has to bare with me. Now I am constantly changing up and trying new things,(being a Make-Up Artist), these specific products I am currently sharing with you have been the best thus far.

                          I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

MAC Studio Finish in C4, Physicians Formula Blush/Bronzer, Ganrier Under Eye Corrector Sheer Tint in Medium/Tan Shade, Sephora aquaproof liner in black, Lorac Tantilizer. MAC So Haute & Naughty Mascara, VS Sparkle Lip Gloss


Love Love!!! This Mascara it's literally 2 coats and DONE!!!


And there you have it. Make-Up in literally less than 10 minutes!!! Please feel free to share any suggestions, ideas or thoughts on the post.

Happy Blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment