Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I confess! Wednesday

Hey there Hey!

So I am really starting to feel on a roll with this Blog writing over here. I actually came across a fellow blogger's post. Her name is SABZ and her post is I confess! Wednesday. Since one of  my resolutions this year as I mentioned in previous post is to LOVE Myself more, I thought, why not try it today with some honesty!?!?! So here it goes....

I confess.....

I confess that I worry to often what others think of me, leading me to subconscious old behaviors that hold me back.

I confess that I am not the perfect Mother. I confess that I am a bit cold. I confess that I am married to a recovering alcoholic. I confess that it stresses me out more than I like to show.

I confess that I need to prioritize my life into perspective. Me, Me and ME!!!

I confess that I am sensitive and take quick defensive measures at any type of criticism including constructive.

I confess that I have low self-esteem. I confess that I cannot do this alone.

I confess!

Thank you so kindly for your time and letting me share. I am really trying to regain myself as a whole. I confessed what I feel have been secret parts in my life right now that need some major extra TLC.

Happy Wednesday and Happy Blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment