Thursday, May 30, 2013

#throwbackthursday - My Many Colors Of Hair

Hey there Hey!

We are one day away from the weekend and boy am I excited!!! Around this time of year school ends and well that means that my not so little babies are graduating to the next grade level. Mommy is PROUD!!! On Monday 6/3rd, Bridget will have her kindergarten cap and gown ceremony followed by an award ceremony in her classroom accompanied by snack goodies to share with parents and classmates. Now Ms.Britney gets to celebrate her 5th grade graduation in a banquet hall the next day with her teachers and friends. She will even participate in the end of the year show doing what she LOVES to do best, DANCE!!! Her and 2 other girl friends will perform to #thatpower by Wil I AM, choreographed by Britney herself! Gosh I wish I could be there. Unfortunately this celebration is for students and faculty staff only. Can you believe that?!? ugh smh

Anyway, let me get to what this post is really about. It's #throwbackthursday. I don't know if you guys remember I posted a couple weeks back that I would be sharing on these particular posts old way back then pictures on Thursdays. Why on a Thursday you might ask, well, I don't know. I think it just sounds well together... Throwback Thursday.... Or way back Wednesday or even Flashback Friday, LOL.  So since today is Thursday ah throwing it back I will do. I chose to share some of the phases I went through with hair color. Let me know which one you like most and which one compliments me the least. I would LOVE to hear feedback.


So I have been a Blondey!!! 


I have tried both blonde and brunette at same time!!! Can't figure out which one has more fun!!! 


Auburn. One of my favorites! 

Red Head Madness


This is the closest to my natural hair color. They say it brings out my eyes.


Auburn with blonde! Love this too, especially for the summertime.

The DARK and The LOVELY!!! 

Oops!!! How did this get here?!? LOL Yes this is what I look like in the mornings sometimes o_O


XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hola! I like you in all the colors, but you do look very sexy in the dark & the lovely!

    ~SimplyyMayra ;)

    ReplyDelete