Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day!!!

Hey there hey!

I hope everyone is doing well wherever in the blog-sphere you might find yourself. It's a gloomy day yet again on my side of the Empire. Our Floridian way of welcoming the summer time.That's OK though. Perfect excuse to stay snuggled in catching up on some post and other projects I have going on. But first, I want to take a moment to link up with Ponder Wonders Soul Food Monday on a Tuesday, (cause you know how I do), and recognize all the soldiers this Memorial Day that have willingly sacrificed them selves for our country with countless selfless actions to protect our peace, encourage our independence and fight for our FREEDOM!!! So today and everyday I will be grateful for these ANGELS sent to us from heaven.


                                             God Bless America!!! Let Freedom Ring!!!


Image from Google


Image from Google


Image from Google


Image from Google


Image from Google

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment