Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Beginings.....

Hey there Hey!!!

This is actually my first post & I must say as I write each word, I get more & more excited with my "new beginning". My mother actually created this for me & I am sooooo thankful for her & her thoughtful intentions towards ME <3

What I would like this blog to be is a place that everyone, of every kind, from everywhere can come to & find or leave a piece to the puzzle in this big picture we know as LIFE!!! Kind of like a Quilt. You know, you get all these special keepsake's, such as: a piece of your prom dress, or your first born's baptism outfit, or maybe a high school cheer leading jacket!!! And, as you go intertwining piece to piece, it binds one experience with the other, creating one heck of a story at the end!!! Which BTW (by the way) I have been dying to make a quilt for my own children to share, so this BLOG is the perfect poke to get me started.

I want to be able to interchange advice, help, information & lots of tips & tricks on how to get the BEST & the MOST out of sharing with each other!!! Please feel right at home & stop by as often as you would like!!!

PS Stay tuned for my next post =) It will be all ABOUT ME!!!

ttyls, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment