Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Labor Day - End Of Summer

Hey there Hey,

It's a very rainy day on my side of the Empire. Sheesh and it started right as I walked out the door to pick up the kids from school. Oh well, nothing a good ol'umbrella can't handle. In spite of the weather conditions, I must say I am feeling very sunny! One of the perks of living in the sunshine state with a paradise like scenery and climate I really don't have to worry about missing the summer feel through out the year though. It is however safe to say that Summer has indeed come to an end. I usually go by the Labor Day fashion calendar. Once you can't wear white, it's OVER! Luckily it doesn't apply to much for us Floridians. (hand swiped over forehead)

I will indeed miss the water fun my family and I were able to share during these past hot summer days! And, because of it I actually came up with a cool summer pic idea I wanted to share with you guys. I am really really excited about it because it was 2 photos that I was able to combine in order for all of us to come out together. My husband "Kahuna" posed first with the kids and left an opening as if I were there already. I then had my eldest take a pic of me alone to then later crop myself in there. Being that I don't normally use this feature and just recently learned how to do so, I think it totally ROCKS!!!


Summer... We must finally say Good-Bye! Love, The Rafael's

Happy Labor Day!!!

xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. Hola mi amorcito! Love! Love! Love! the pic!

    ~mom

    ReplyDelete