Thursday, August 29, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Hey there Hey,

Hope all is well. I haven't been able to comply with my daily meditations and so I have been a little off track and gloomy although it's sunny over here on my side of the Empire. This Monday 8/26/2013, my husbands uncle lost his battle to cancer as he peacefully slipped away in sleep. I can't say I was very close to him like some but I knew the influence and impact he had on the lives of the ones I love and care deeply for. Each encounter with him was a pleasant one filled with great conversation as he gave you advice and insight to life's true success. HE LOVED HIS FAMILY. He lived through his children and build a life through them and for them. I have such high morals and beliefs about family myself that I admire him greatly for this example. He took my husband and his younger brother in when they were children as if they were his own. He was considered the "Rock" that his children could cling to at any given moment or time. I pray that all the good we can take and keep from him with us, we do. It's tough to accept when someone you loved and looked up too so much is now gone. You are never prepared. You are never ready.

I have had a couple experiences with great loss and times like this can sometimes resurface feelings. I just continue to ask the Lord to give me the strength and let me get to that point where I am profoundly at peace with physical death, spite all the human emotions. So that my heart and soul could rest at ease knowing in a true forever.



Today I dedicate Throwback Thursday to Eduardo Piedra Rafael.

The Earth is very sad place today as the Heavens are rejoicing with open arms. Bittersweet emotions as the goodbyes were said. We can only hope on faith and thrive on LOVE as we each hold a piece of him close and dear to our hearts. May his spirit forever live through the lives of his children, their children and the next...
His legacy and his code of loyalty and honor to his family will never ever be forgotten! R.I.P. ED "ROCK" RAFAEL.

A loved Son, Brother, Father, Uncle, Friend, Man.







With Chumbi


With Son Michael

With his kids Tiffanie, Eddy, Michael, Andy, Diana, Danny. Brother Leo, & Nephews Shaun, Bobby and Leo Jr. 

With his kids Tiffanie, Diana, Danny. Grandson Sergio Jr, Nephew Leo Jr. 

Out celebrating with The Gang! 

With his eldest daughter Tiffanie

With his eldest daughter Tiffanie and 3 grandchildren Sergio Jr., Giovanni and Gabriella 

With eldest grandson Sergio Jr. 

With his littlest Princess Gaby

With his 3 grandchildren Sergio Jr., Giovanni and Gabriella 

With his only and little brother Leo

With his youngest son Danny

With his right and left hand men. His sons Eddy and Michael

Big Dam Store for a Big Dam Man! LOL 

Her "ROCK"

With his grandchildren Sergio Jr., Giovanni, Gabriella and Isabella. Grand Nieces and  Nephew Britney, Bridget, Brenden 

Keeping the generations of the Rafael going....

With Son Michael and Nani 

With Brother Leo and Nephew Bobby 

2 generations 


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mamo! I see you subscribed to my blog and left a comment, Yay! Thank you

      Delete
  2. Very nice post in memory of a very great man.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mom! It felt nice to share this. =)

      Delete