Friday, August 23, 2013

Throwback Thursday!



Hey there Hey,

Hope all is well! Because of all the back to school madness going on, today I will be doing Throwback Thursday on a Friday. Why? Because I can! LOL Anyhoot, I will make it quick as I am in between picking my kiddos up from school. We are getting ready to get Brit Brit now. Yeah, I am really looking forward to starting the weekend!!!

This Throwback Thursday I want to share images of some of the work that inspired me to pursue my dream in photography! These pictures were taken about 4-5 years ago. Some more  recent. I was teaching myself how to edit and coming up with ideas for my logo. I have come along way and am very proud to share what I started off with! Here's to SeLaRom in the making!!! I couldn't feel more blessed and truly grateful.....










Cousin Michael & Giselle's Wedding!

Cousin Michael and Giselle's Wedding! 









xoxo

PS. Stay tuned for Friday's Affirmation's! 





No comments:

Post a Comment