Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Be Kind

Hey there Hey!

It's a breezy and sunny Tuesday over at my corner in the Empire! Today as I link up with Ponder WondersSoul Food Monday's, (LOL on a Tuesday) I came across a couple quotes that hit close to home. Sometimes we are ourselves don't realize the big role we play in the outcome of our own lives. How are choices and thoughts manifest and create what we are living out. So if you find yourself unhappy with "Life" as I do from time to time, it's important to take the time and sit back, analyze every little detail that has led you up to where you are. And, since I am getting use to making conscious decisions more often, I chose to practice what I preach today and share these wonderful words of wisdom from my heart to yours <3


"Be the change you want to see in the world"

I tend to judge others quite often, so I am making a conscious decision to Love my neighbor as I  "should" LOVE myself. 
                                   
Simple and Straight. Everyone is fighting their own battle.


"Love is the answer, Love will find a way.  When we LOVE one another, it's a brighter DAY"


xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring! Only love is real, I totally agree. It has been my experience in life! Thanks for sharing mi amorcito bello, the sunshine of my heart and soul!

    ~Mom :*

    ReplyDelete