Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"I'm Late, I'm Late..." For What?!?

Hey there Hey,

I am hoping everyone is having a great day today. The weather on my side of the Empire is totally resembling my feelings today. One minute it's cloudy and another sunny. Muggy, then dry. Hot and then cold. Sheesh. Part of me is hoping this is a hormonal thing although I really do know what the problem is. The human in me is acting out today! LOL My feelings are all over the place and I kind of feel desperate for some reason. I know what I want and know what I need to do but today it feels so out of reach that I feel a bit hopeless. I mean am I really doing what I know "I need to do"?!? Do I even really know what "that" even is?!? That is the true question and well when you step back and look at your own life and see the outcome so far, makes you think sometimes if you really have been on track and doing what you are suppose too. I speak for myself when saying this, even though I am most sure a lot of you can relate.

Then.... I get confused cause I strongly believe in the notion of being right where we are suppose to be each and every second of the day, that there is a purpose for all. (why do I have to be so stubborn) So it kind of makes you wonder why the heck and what the heck? Could it be that the path that I have been seeing all along isn't at all or no where near the path that has been written for me?  But wait, I thought I was the author of my own book? I thought I was the one writing the pages. Do you see my confusion? I guess it all depends the way we choose to perceive it. UGHHH (shake my head) I just want to let go and let GOD already, but how do we really do that if we have to make our own choices and what if our choices aren't properly aligned with HIS. OH boy!!! I am going in circles again. Blah Blah Blah.... OK I get it! I get it!

I told you my human was acting out today, LOL Sometimes I just need to let this all out and bring myself back to my center, right where my Jesus is. If I was to truly continue disciplining myself to meditate and seek daily, be still and in tune with myself, I know I will find the answers. Making my choices wise ones that show results and forward movement in my life. If I am standing still, maybe it's cause I haven't taken the first step, even though I feel like I have been walking and walking, shoot running! It's just so easy to overlook at times. Yes the pages are unwritten but if I keep myself at center I would know what to write! (OK now I am pouting at myself) My choices would be guided by Wisdom and steered with LOVE. I have come along way and I forget that. I forget that I can be so worse off and I am not and while I might not have all I want, I know I will always get what I need and I have to be happy with just that. Human, be quiet! I am in charge. When I am not happy with where I am going I just have to remember to STOP and sit in the passengers seat while taking notes. Take accountability for my mistakes and move on trying not to commit the same mistakes. It is easier said then done but I won't stop and I can't stop!

Now that I am feeling a little more pumped I will leave you all with some inspiring images I found on my favorite search engine AKA: Google! It's amazing all the things you can find surfing the WEB. This helped me a lot as I am more of a visual person. Been repeating these messages to myself since this morning.





















xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment