Friday, March 22, 2013

Stuffed Cupcakes

Hey there Hey!

I hope everyone is doing lovely this Friday afternoon! In my little side of the Empire it's a bit gloomy but perfect Spring break weather to spend time with the kids baking and watching movies. Right now we are watching Circus De Soleil. I am guessing it's their most recent show. WOW! Is all I can say. My eldest is even saying how inspired she is and wants to get into acrobats and gymnastic. She loves the performing arts! I wish to someday be in the audience front row watching her live while she performs. (sighs)

I wanted to share a very yummy recipe I have never tried before. It came out AMAZINGLY TASTY and I can't wait to try it again as well as other creations I come up with. I love cooking and baking as I have mentioned before in other posts. Today I went "KID" all the way!!! We made chocolate cupcakes stuffed with triple Oreo cookies and chocolate frosting! YES!!! All that yumminess for your tummy's! Hope you ENJOY this as much as I have with my little ones.

My list was very simple. It was 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 1 bag of Nestle chocolate chip morsels (that last for multiple uses), 1 bag of triple Oreo cookies and 1 chocolate rich & creamy Hershey's frosty.


In a bowl I then mixed the cake box with ingredients required. The eggs (4), oil (always add a little extra), water (I sometimes replace with milk), etc. After I made sure the mix was rich, creamy and smooth I based the bottom of the cupcake liners with a teaspoon of the cake batter. I then delicately, (LOL) placed a triple Oreo in the middle, I added a few chocolate chip morsels (this helps with keeping the batter moist) and topped it with more cake batter. Just like you would fill normally. Not all the way to top so it doesn't over flow but just enough. 



You then put this deliciousness in the oven to bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, top with chocolate frosty and voila!!!


OH SO TASTY!!! Best cupcakes I have made yet!!!


Hope you all enjoyed reading this post and get motivated to make some of these for you and your LOVES!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment